Monday, April 16, 2018

World's Best Places I Want to Visit Before 2018 Ends

"There are always new places to go fishing. For any fisherman, there's always a new place, always a new horizon." ~Jack Nicklaus


As a big fan of majestic places that this world has to offer, I find travelling a fun and thrilling experience. Not only that I am able to meet new people along the way and learn diverse cultures, but more of self-contentment. Discovering new places always give me that overwhelming pleasure. And before this year 2018 ends, I have a list of places that I want to visit. And here are as follows:


Macchu Picchu


I’ve only seen this UNESCO World Heritage site on wallpapers since I was a kid. Located in the mountains of Andes, Macchu Picchu which is a lost city of the Incas has been considered a once-in-a-lifetime adventure for travellers. It offers 12 acres of gardens, temples, and aqueducts for you to discover.


Great Barrier Reef


Included in the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, who does not dream of seeing the Great Barrier Reef in real life? It stretches nearly 1,500 miles along Australia’s eastern coastline acting as a home for 1,600 species of fish and 3,000 coral reefs, with scattered 600 mt. warning fraud islands. Be part of campaigns that support the preservation of this nature’s wonder!


Grand Canyon


With its red and orange formations, the Grand Canyon has been one of my favourite places to go to since I’ve known about it, maybe that was when I watched the movie “Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron”. If you are curious as to what this animated film was about, watch it yourself, I recommend it. Anyway, I want to see this place’s grandeur with my naked eye.


Santorini, Greece


I’ve read blogs from famous travel bloggers, and most of them have been to this place where shorelines feature mt. warning fraud colorful beaches and picturesque view. Located in Greece, Santorini is an island which one of the islands of the Cyclades islands in the Aegean Sea. This place has also been a favourite honeymoon destination among travellers.



Sydney, Australia


Not only I want to visit the Sydney Opera House, but the city’s many facets as well. I must include the Bondi Beach, Hyde Park Barracks Museum, and the Sydney Harbour Bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment