Monday, April 18, 2016

Bad Burgers CDO: Burgers That Are Bad But In A Good Way

"We all need to make time for a burger once in a while."
~Erica Durance
There are some things that are irresistible, especially when it comes to food (e.g. burger). So don't halt yourself from having your comfort food, just not too much. Like what Erica Durance said, we all need to make time for a "burger", even, once in a while.

There was once that known burger joint which offered delectable various kinds of burgers in Cagayan de Oro. Huge buns, multi-layered patties and overflowing sauces and veggies. These made the said burger joint become popular among Kagay-anons. But they are no longer to be found in the city, leaving the likes of me wondering what their burgers taste like. Not until Bad Burgers came at CDO Center Point.



Bad Burgers just recently opened to the public last February 12, 2016 at Corrales Avenue cor. Domingo Velez Street, right at the new CDO Center Point Arcade behind AA BBQ. A new addition to the burger joints in the city.


The first time I heard their name, it instantly made me curious. Why "Bad Burgers", and that how "bad" are their burgers? Silly but you can't help but ask the same questions yourself. And I heard that it has been gaining popularity in the city so there was no excuse for me not to try and visit their place. And also, to have answers to my silly questions. LOL :D



To be honest, I was excited that day when we went to the very place. I was with one of my officemates that time, with the other four to join us after an hour (different working shifts). And since we were waiting for the others, we were able to take pictures of the place and enjoy the comforting ambiance inside the resto.


All images shown in this blog post are owned by the author.


But in the next 30 minutes or so, we can no longer help ourselves from hunger. LOL. With all the other customers who already had their orders, we felt the need to order already so we won't be kicked out of the resto from not having any food in our table. But really, that's what we felt that time so we ordered ahead.




We had their French Fries, and Cheesy Bacon Mushroom. Irresistible as they look, I excitedly took slices of the burger to try to taste it. Man, the burger was juicy and the bun's softness was just right, not chewy and not hard. Though their fries tasted just same with the other restos and fastfood chains, still it satisfied the inner french fries lover in me.


Bucketfull of French Fries
Cheesy Bacon Mushroom  Burger
Later, our officemates arrived, surprised that I wasn't able to suppress my hunger. LOL. Anyways, they ordered Hawaiian with Cheese Burger, Beef Taco, another bucket-full of French Fries and a Triple Threat Burger.


Beef Taco
Hawaiian with Cheese Burger
I wasn't able to take a picture of the Triple Threat Burger but I can assure you that it was big with 3 juicy patties.

It was my first time to indulge such a huge burger. Plus, it didn't disappoint my taste buds. Even eating half of the burger is already satisfying. I must say it was really a bad burger. I mean bad, that it was good.

SO tell me honestly. You're craving for such burgers at this moment, right? Head on to Bad Burgers today and make sure to bring with you your family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment