Friday, December 11, 2015

Tokyo Bubble Tea Cagayan de Oro: Experience Authentic Japanese Food and Vibe


Source: @elaineebao Instagram
"I could talk food all day. I love good food."~ Tom Brady
One of the things that I can say was my advantage in living in a city (and being employed), specifically in the city of Cagayan de Oro, is that I am able to try different cuisines from restaurants. Well, there comes the struggle of choosing which and what restaurant to visit to since there are already hundreds of restaurants in CdeO. They may be in malls, centers, districts and along the highways. This means, whenever you crave for such cuisine, there will always be restaurants available and accessible for you.


Source: @krismullence Instagram
If it happens that you crave for Japanese food today, then lucky you! Have you been to Tokyo Bubble Tea Milk Tea Place and Restaurant? If yes, awesome! If not yet, head there today! But, no hurries! Let me share my experience (well, actually experiences for I've been there a couple of times already) at this japanese restaurant first.


Bulgogi Nachos of Tokyo Bubble Tea
This japanese restaurant, Tokyo Bubble Tea, just opened its branch here in Cagayan de Oro last year 2014 in February, providing their signature milk teas and delicious japanese dishes. Located at the 3rd Level, Centrio Mall in front of the cinema lobby. And since I'm so innocent about these japanese foods, and due to curiosity, I tried visiting it just this year 2015.


Okonomiyaki of Tokyo Bubble Tea
I was with my officemates when I decided to try japanese food. I was hesitant at first for I wasn't sure if I'm going to like the food, but I took the risk. It's always a pleasure to try a different food. And I ended loving their food and was worth the risk. :D Then, we kept on coming back.


Yogi's Poutine Fries
I only tried some from their menu. Bulgogi Nachos, Yogi's Poutine Fries, Okonomiyaki, California Sushi, and Milkshakes. Well, for me, their Bulgogi Nachos is the star. Spicy, sweet, crunchy, meaty, satisfying! And their milkshakes too. I've had their Double Chocolate, Strawberry and Honey Dew Melon milkshakes, and the latter was my all-time favorite. I also like Yogi's Poutine Fries for I am a potato muncher. The Okonomiyaki was a bit new to me so it really took me time before I appreciated its taste. But the sushi was a struggle for me. I'm not used to it maybe that's why I didn't like it. But maybe for those who are really into sushi, they will surely love it.


California Sushi of Tokyo Bubble Tea
Aside of their japanese foods, I also like the ambiance and vibe inside the restaurant. Japanese music plays on the background and Japanese greetings from the staff are just some of the things you'd expect.

Strawberry Milkshake of Tokyo Bubble Tea
Since then, Tokyo Bubble Tea has been a place for friendly conversations and even simple meetups for me. Definitely an ideal place to spend quality time with friends and loved ones.


So whenever your taste buds demand for japanese food, you can always choose to visit Tokyo Bubble Tea Milk Tea Place and Restaurant. 


Source: @caicaiquina7 Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment